- To keep more young players involved in the game for longer by providing them with an enjoyable experience with the game.
- Produce clear training guidelines for clubs so that they can deliver the best possible environment for young players in their region.
- Produce better players across Canada by increasing opportunity and access to be better training and competition for more young players
- Training will be FUN
- Accessible to all
- Feedback to players
- High Contact Time
- Training Resembles the Game
- Organized by and run by coach
- 2 practice per week
Weekend Jamborees: (Dates TBD)
- 7 vs 7 format with teams run by volunteer coaches
- 2-3 35 min games vs other clubs