Hi Soccer players and families!
CC Riders understands that the past few months have been difficult for our players and their families. We are both excited and saddened to update you on what Summer 2020 will look like on the pitch.
We will sadly not be offering our mini program for this summer due to Covid 19 restrictions. After much deliberation the hard decision was made to not offer this grassroots program. With the social distancing limitations in place within Nova Scotia we do not feel we can safely offer this program and the safety of our players is the most important thing to us.
What will be offering;
· For all players born between 1999 and 2012 we will be offering skill development sessions, twice a week for eight (8) weeks. So 16 sessions in total.
· Due to social distancing rules, no games will be played this summer which has been dictated by Soccer Nova Scotia and Soccer Canada.
· There will be a maximum of 10 persons on the field, each player must bring their own ball and some groups may be co-ed.
· The cost of the sessions is $100 for eight weeks. Offering these sessions CC Riders still has to cover the fees to Highland District and Soccer Nova Scotia.
· Confirmation of interest in this program must be received by midnight June 14th.. Due to the Covid 19 restrictions and risk assessments required if you have not confirmed your interest by then we will be unable to accommodate you. No late registrations can be accepted.
For those players who are Keepers, for now they will be in the player development sessions. We are working with Soccer Nova Scotia on potential keeper sessions, however every program offered must be approved by the Province.
Although soccer may look different this summer we look forward to getting out on the pitch and kicking the ball around!